An Office Administrator is required at our Head Office in Grays to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple departments, ensuring that day-to-day administrative duties are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- General administrative duties, such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- First point of call for all visitors
- Answering the telephone
- Opening and distributing post
- Meet and greet guests, prepare refreshments
- Liaise with suppliers for deliveries
- Maintain and update database and network
- Responsibility for sending any post
- Order stationery, office supplies and equipment
- Database quality checks and data entry
Benefits include: Company pension, private medical insurance and life assurance scheme.
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00